About Me

My photo
I'm awesome, nerdy,and I love vintage things. My family is convinced that I was born in the wrong decade...but I'm pretty sure I am right where I need to be.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Strawberry Fields

I pretty much spent all weekend in my apartment working on a few things. I wasn't in the mood for people in general, so I decided to stay in and take care of things around my house. I did venture out on Saturday for a few things I needed, but other than that, I had minimal contact with the outside world.
Some days I just would rather stay away from everyone else.

I'm feeling a little better today, and since there isn't much to do here at work, I figured I'd give you a preview of the newest sewing project that I've been working on.
Photobucket

This a new blouse I am working on. This is how it looked on Saturday.

Photobucket

This is what I have so far. I properly attached the sleeves last night, and it is coming together just wonderful.

I'm pretty happy about that.

I also grabbed some strawberry buttons this weekend, that I will be turning into strawberry earrings.

I am also working on a few more projects that will remain a secret until I am finished and they are on the way to their new owners.

I got a letter from Marine Boy this weekend, and I think I've read it 351652156465464 times. He basically just let me know he is okay, and that he was sad he couldn't be home for Love n' Lasagna/Valentine's Day. He let me know he misses home and can't wait for this to be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment