About Me

My photo
I'm awesome, nerdy,and I love vintage things. My family is convinced that I was born in the wrong decade...but I'm pretty sure I am right where I need to be.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Busted

This weekend was both a bust and a great victory for me.

First things first....I decided that I was going to start a new dress using this amazing anchor fabric.

Clearly, I wasn't the only person who had this idea.
This fabric is totally sold out, everywhere. I was able to snag one yard of it, which will become a purse or possibly a weekender bag.

So, back to square one on that.

Secondly, I found the most nerdtastic Space Invaders fabric and I plan to buy more of it. I bought a yard of it and made a weekender bag out of it. Pics or possibly a video to follow.

As for great victory, I went to the Galleria over the weekend and bought about $100.00 worth of MAC cosmetics.
I got one palette from the Wonder Woman collection, a lip liner, an eyeshadow, a lip primer, and Ruby Woo lipstick.
I know MAC is known for their eye shadows, but holy shit...their lipstick is amazing. And I love lipstick.

I can't wait to get my hands on Russian Red lipstick and another Wonder Woman Palette as well.

Hooray for traffic stopping red lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment