About Me

My photo
I'm awesome, nerdy,and I love vintage things. My family is convinced that I was born in the wrong decade...but I'm pretty sure I am right where I need to be.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Achievement Unlocked: 10 pounds down

So, this journal may be a bit early...but on January 4th, 2011...I weighed 226 pounds and some change.

It was the biggest I had been in several years, and I was VERY unhappy about it. I decided to do something about it. Which was really hard. I gave up things I loved (junk foods) and did things I hated (going to the gym).

And today, I stepped on the scale and I knew all my hard work had paid off.

216.6

I still have 1.4 pounds to go before I hit my first goal marker, but I I know I will hit my goal soon. Since my total goal is 175, I figured I would just round to the nearest five mark so for this first goal I actually had to loose 11 pounds, hence one pound to go.

I still have a long way to go, but I know I can get there, one day at a time. I really hope to hit 205 by March 31st. I'm not sure that will happen, but I am going to try my hardest.

31 days till 205. I'm going to have to bust my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment