About Me

My photo
I'm awesome, nerdy,and I love vintage things. My family is convinced that I was born in the wrong decade...but I'm pretty sure I am right where I need to be.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Back in Humidity City

Today I had intended to post my method and recipe for delicious crock pot chicken, along with an accompanying video.....but sadly last night my computer decided to just give up.

I awoke this morning to check my email and the weather before slapping on clothes to head into the office, only to find my computer falling into a swirling vortex of utter failure.

So there I am clad in my bathrobe and sipping my morning coffee staring at the black computer screen that has some really foreign looking words displayed on it. I groan loudly and try to decipher the information on the screen, hoping that will give me something to work with. As I scan the screen I notice one phrase I do understand: "The operating system cannot be found."

Feeling a bit defeated, I turn off the computer and trudge my way into the bedroom to dress. It's about that time to get my morning phone call from "the fellow I fancy", so I prepare to answer the phone and give him the bad news.

Of course, he shrugs it off and tells me that we'll work on it when I get home, and that it's not a big deal, we'll get it fixed in no time.

After hearing that, I smile and head into work. According to him, I should be up and running within a few days.

I really hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment