About Me

My photo
I'm awesome, nerdy,and I love vintage things. My family is convinced that I was born in the wrong decade...but I'm pretty sure I am right where I need to be.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Half-Hearted

I haven't posted in a while. I really meant for this blog to be more than it is, but I find that work, school, and my personal life have really been getting in the way of things that I want to do.

Marine Boy is off in Afghanistan fighting a war and I am home, heartbroken that he isn't here. I miss him.

My sewing machine is currently down and out for the count and I don't have the $200.00 at the moment to get it fixed.

I'm still trying to learn how to use my serger, but that is turning into a fiasco in itself. I'm hoping I can make some headway on the dress that I've been working on for months now, and learn to use my serger in one swoop.

Anyway, I plan to have some really great things coming up, just bear with me while I pull myself out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment